This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Case of Adventure and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – and we appreciate your patience!
Once approved, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Case of Adventure via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information and graphics for our various products.
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn 15% commission when a customer purchases Case of Adventure products from the Case of Adventure website using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. There is no minimum payout balance.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
The details in summary:
- You’ll receive 15% commission for every new sale you refer.
- Commissions will be paid monthly.
- Referrals are paid out via PayPal.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 190 days (6 months) to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase from Case of Adventure, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 190 days (because the cookie will expire).
If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Case of Adventure. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, and may include important information regarding the Case of Adventure affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Case of Adventure. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection.
Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on national or international Copyright will automatically be rejected.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Case of Adventure and need a little more detail.
- Other reason.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Case of Adventure to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Case of Adventure, please let us know – we’re here for you!
Case of Adventure Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Case of Adventure is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Case of Adventure and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention Case of Adventure.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell email list members, customers or friends about Case of Adventure, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Case of Adventure and link to our site with your referral link,
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Instagram, Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Any type of spam is prohibited.
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Case of Adventure. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Case of Adventure.
Affiliates aren’t employees of Case of Adventure and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Case of Adventure is prohibited.
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Case of Adventure site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Case of Adventure is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Case of Adventure. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Case of Adventure. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thanks for taking the time to read through these Terms and Conditions and for agreeing to them.
Welcome as an affiliate to Case of Adventure!