- Make a Knight’s sword, shield and/or helmet. Below are some links for inspiration.
- Try making a Knight’s tunic. Here are some options for inspiration – from simple to more challenging:
- https://astitchysituation.wordpress.com/2010/10/11/no-sew-knights-tunic-easy-low-cost-costume-piece-for-boys/ (with felt)
- http://www.applegreencottage.com/2016/03/diy-knight-costume-for-kids-Halloween.html (with felt)
- http://www.teteamodeler.com/activite/deguisement/armure-chevalier-dragon-noir.asp (with paper plates and cardboard box and silver spray paint. This one is in a foreign language but pictures make it quite clear. You could paint the Loch Ness monster on the front!)